December 23,2009



The WINNER of the two(2) tickets to the Rams vs 49ers football game in St. Louis,is Robert Mosier. Robert came in and picked up the ticket just in time to have a few photo's taken with his winning tickets for an article in the East Peoria Times which will be in Next weeks issue of the East Peoria Times. Congratulations Robert we hope you have a wonderful time

January 6,2010 Robert said.....

Thanks Camila:) What a surprise when you called and said I had won the tickets to the game.

I had never been in the Edward Jones Dome before. We (my brother- in- law and I) were sitting right next to the TV camera's. AWESOME SEATS!!! Perfect view from goal post to goal post.
I think I'll have to get a cut every week so I can try to win that Valentines Basket.

Thanks, Robert
cell phone picture of field from our seats

No comments:

Post a Comment